Skip to product information
1 of 2

Stay Clean Mexico

Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner

Multi-Surface Disinfectant Cleaner

Regular price $ 110.00
Regular price Sale price $ 110.00
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Incluye IVA


Eliminates 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and fungi.

Formula endorsed by the Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS). In a single step, it eliminates viruses, bacteria and prevents the formation of mold and fungi such as: AH1N1 type influenza, some types of human coronavirus, rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis, WH-1, E. Coli, among others. It can be used with great effectiveness on: Walls, floors, sinks, appliances and furniture with different surfaces such as fabric, leather, plastic, wood, glass, metal and concrete. etc.

Ideal for residential use, commercial use, industrial use, hospitals, casinos, schools, hotels, gyms, day care centers, restaurants, public toilets, offices.

Instructions for use

  1. shake the content
  2. Turn the atomizer tip to SPRAY/ON.
  3. Ventilate area.
  4. Spray evenly without saturating the surface at 20 cm.
  5. Let the product rest for 1 to 3 minutes.
  6. Pick up product with a clean, dry cloth or mop.
  7. If necessary, repeat the procedure.
  8. When finished turn the atomizer tip to OFF(Closed).


May cause slight eye and skin irritation. This product is NOT for human consumption.

  • This product is NOT for use on medical device surfaces.
  • Do not breathe spray mist.
  • Do not use in kitchen utensils or food preparation or handling.
  • It should not be mixed with other products.
  • Do not reuse or refill this container.
  • Keep out of children reach.
  • Do not apply directly to any part of the human body, or to pets.
  • Avoid having direct and prolonged contact on recently applied areas.
  • On upholstery and clothing, use until completely dry.

First aid

  • Eye Contact: Open eyes wide and rinse with water for at least 15 minutes, remove contact lenses if necessary seek medical attention.
  • Skin Contact: Wash the affected area with soap and water. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention.
  • Ingestion: Seek immediate medical attention.
  • Inhalation: For a long time it can cause dizziness, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if discomfort persists.
View full details