Stay Clean Mexico
Maximum adherence with variable valve!
Stay Clean adhesive can be used with excellent adhesion results on fabrics, rubber, foam, leather, vinyl and paper. Designed for the upholstery and craft business.
Instructions for use
- shake the content
- The variable valve has a flow setting: narrow (L), medium (M) and wide (H). Make sure the nozzle or actuator is pointed towards the area to be sprayed.
- Keep the container at a distance of 10 to 15 centimeters from the surface to be sprayed.
- Test on a hidden or inconspicuous area of the surface to be applied. If it presents any unexpected alteration, do not use it.
- Evenly spray both surfaces to be bonded.
- Allow adhesive to dry for a minimum of 10-30 seconds.
- Bring the two surfaces together and press down while the adhesive is still tacky.
Index of adherence from 5 seconds to 10 minutes. For most applications an even coat is sufficient.
Extremely combustible liquid and vapor. Vapors may cause flash fires. Content under pressure. Vapor may cause eye, skin, nose and throat irritation. May cause dizziness, headache and nausea. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Inhalation.- Remove the patient to fresh air. If discomfort continues seek medical attention.
- Eyes.- Wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If irritation continues, see your doctor.
- Skin.- Wash immediately with water.